Does your gas utility have a solution for outage planning and management?
Can you model and simulate outage planning, and streamline service restoration workflows? Is your customer communications automated during service interruptions? Do you know how to enhance Distribution IntegrityManagement Plan (DIMP) reporting?
Trimble® GasOMS™ is an integrated outage management solution that enables natural gas utilities to model and simulate outage planning, streamline service restoration workflows, automate communications during service interruptions, and enhance Distribution Integrity Management Plan (DIMP) reporting.
By using Trimble GasOMS, natural gas utilities can reduce operational costs, keep customers better informed during outages and support regulatory reporting requirements with compliance data that is traceable, verifiable and defensible.
Outage Planning and Management for Natural Gas Utilities
Trimble GasOMS allows natural gas utilities to easily model planned and unplanned outage scenarios and plan accordingly to minimize the impact of future service interruptions. The solution enables utilities to efficiently communicate with affected customers, identify and help prioritize critical customers, and streamline field operations throughout the outage and service restoration process. Trimble GasOMS also allows natural gas utilities to better coordinate multi-agency response to more effectively mitigate the impact of large-scale unplanned outages
- Outage simulation and planning tool
- Web-based outage mapping tool
- Integrate and automate communication between operations personnel and field crews
- Identify affected customer locations and prioritize
- Messaging interface for customer communications
- Digital historian providing real-time information to the field
Trimble GasOMS – Key Benefits
- Reduce operational costs
- Keep customers better informed during outages
- Support regulatory reporting requirements with compliance data that is traceable, verifiable and defensible
- Streamline restoration workflows
- Improve multi-agency coordination and response
- Apply historical data for use in DIMP and other compliance reporting requirements
- Enhance crew and public safety