- Easily document service requests and responses
- Improve customer services quality and efficiency
- Improve alloction of resources and reduce number of customer inquiries
- Improve collaboration with organizations e.g. contractors
- Eliminate errors and duplicate submissions
Improve customer service and connect with community with 24/7 feedback from smart phones, email, or the feedback on your website. The time-stamped submissions can easily be monitored, assigned to a person within the organization, and resolved all while keeping the customer or other contributing party informed. This one, single system for receiving, processing and managing feedback will improve the quality of customer service, increase customer service efficiency, and improve response times.
Trimble Feedback offers the ability to share plans and solicit feedback on projects as well as public activities. Since all feedback and its responses can be published via the system, a feedback archive is formed at the same time. Integrated map functionality makes it easy to give accurately located feedback, enabling better service efficiency.
When a member of your community of organization submits feedback (i.e. trees are growing into my power lines, the gas pipe is exposed, or a pole is leaning after a recent storm) they can see that someone has already reported this issue and see the response. To improve communication, a response library containing ready-made answers with standard responses. As all received feedback is stored in the system, information about the contents, the subject, and the quantity of the feedback can be analyzed through listings.
"We can monitor feedback processing times, as the application shows response times. We want to be a service-oriented energy company."
Mäntsälän Sähkö, Finland
- Available 24/7
- Share plans and solicit feedback
- Process feedback and respond
- Asses feedback by project, user, feedback type, and department
- Allow for custom feedback and digitization
- Geospatial analysis and visualization
- Automated creation of feedback archive used for analysis and compiling statistics